Re: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have for adoption.

Before I met my girlfriend she hardly knew anything about cars :-). Now
after a year she really likes VW's and goes to almost every car show with
me (Jim Jarrett and Brett VanS can testify to that, now that Jim finally
remembers her name hehe).  The other day I was contemplating selling the
Golf and she basically told me no :-) since I just got it a couple of
months ago. I have to keep it or give it to her... lol (she can drive stick
now too).

Pete