RE: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have for adoption.

OK, I just have to brag about Katie a little, too. She also didn't know much
about cars when we met, but that quickly changed. She's the one who pushed
me to get the 16v instead of the S-10 SS (a decision I'll never regret). She
autocrosses with me (incl. helping me change tires at the track), washes the
car, lets me spend my money, and even works on the car (she is fully
proficient in rear disk brakes/lines/bearings, among other things). She's as
protective and anal about our cars as I am and can talk shop with the guys
any time. On top of all that, she's smart, friendly and pretty damn
good-looking! What else could I ever want?? Well...I suppose she could've
been wealthy too, but I'll survive. ;)

Neal
Happily not-married for 4.5 years