Re: Bummed - from Paul

Shawn-
I wasnt taking your comments wrong at all- I totally understood what you
meant.
Ive known you  for long enough to know where and when your sarcasm surfaces
(albiet online). 5 years now?
And besides, theres a little pride to owning what we own, and sometimes
not having all the money  to necessarily fix everything at once.
Truth be told, I not entirely poor, but if I owned a Porsche, I definately
be poor.

In short, No offense taken- I know you know what time it is.
Paul

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Dont take my comments wrong. I too was a starving bastard when I aquired
> my Scirocco. Getting rid of an expensive wife helped with the project
> tho.
> The point i was getting at was one that Mr. Wong and myself were
> discussing at dinner the night of our SF cruize. Scirocco's attract the
> hungriest and poorest of people. :)
>
> Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
> 82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
> Diego!
> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.