Re: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have for adoption.

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:57:19 -0600 "'84 Scirocco" <scirocco@macslut.org>
writes:
>well i'm sorry some ppl have wives like that.  i bought my '84 on
>impulse
>one day, drove it home, my wife looked at it and said "That's a cool
>looking
>car."
>
>Greg

Thats how I ended up with the Jetta. (the wifes) and the 84 Roc. (Now the
wifes too!)
The rest of them are MINE damn it!! LOL!!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!