RE: stripped CV bolts (any ideas)

Before you go hammering on it you want to make sure that you use a special
"12 point" wrench on 'em- NOT AN ALLEN. The allen will strip them usually,
but it might not be too late-Get the right wrench, then carefully remove any
debris in the bolt head that might be in the way and try again by gently
tapping them into position first before you try to back them out.

David

http://profiles.msn.com.