What seats can I bolt into a Mk 1 Scirocco

Hi Volks,
I just bought an 81 Scirocco S and was wondering which other VW seats will
fit the frame rails. I'm currently driving a 90 GTI which has great seats,
I've also read that Jetta GLI seats from A2 cars had Recaros in some models.
So which ones will just slide in and what are your recommendations? I'm also
looking for any anti-sway bars and strut braces that might be for sale and
will fit my new Scirocco. I;m jazzed to finally have one of these little
rockets.
Thanks,
Britt
Britt's Hillcountry Water Treatment