Re: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have foradoption.

na, my wife and i are both employed, no kids, that's why i bought the
Scirocco I needed something to dump all my extra cash into.  My investment
advisor suggested the antique car market, so I chose VW :-P

--
Greg Coan
'84 Scirocco

scirocco@macslut.org