RE: 1.8T conversion

I have been following this thread and thought that I would do
my best to summarize what I have read and to try to ask a few more
question...please add to this...

Goal:  To install a stock 1.8T motor into a mk1 (or mk2) Scirocco.
 Once you have the engine installed the potential is big, but let's
just figure out the *basics* of getting the engine installed and
operational...

>From what I have gathered,

-The engine needed would be a non DBW (Passat or A4) and will physically
fit using the stock motor mounts.
-A custom downpipe is needed to relocate the turbo and to fit the a1
chassis.
-A beetle intake manifold is needed...?

Now for my questions...
-Can the stock fuel pumps be used...?
-would you have to re-route the main fuel line?
-would a 16v radiator be suficient for the cooling needs?
-would you need a custom intercooler?
-is a custom oil cooler *needed*?

*I am directing these questions towards a "stock" 1.8t and not
a 250+ hp 1.8t setup... just for simplicity.

I'm just trying to get more tech talk started on this...
I know that I'm not the only really curious one interested on
this subject!  ; )

=====