WANTED!

Hey everybody,

I know this is a complete shot in the dark here, but I'd like to purchase
(or trade) a VW transmission for my 'Rocco.

I would like one of the trannies with the following code(s):

FF
AGS
AOP
4S
ACN
AON
ASF
ACL
(Or any tranny that will do 80+ @ 3500 RPM)

I have to trade:
My AGB tranny from an '87 16v 'Rocco, I just had the fifth gear from VL
Enterprises put in and the bolt kit for the ring gear installed. The case
has been repaired where one of the rivets went out, but there is NO
structural damage.

I WILL PAY SHIPPING (duh)

Please help me if you can, I really hate screaming down the interstate @
4500 - 5000 RPM just to keep up with these nuts down here!

~Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'00 Jetta