german scirocco parts shipping to USA - perhaps possible again for a cheap shipping

Hello list members,

I know, that some list members are interested in german scirocco parts (for
example bumpers or lights or whatever).
Perhaps it is possible for me, to send these parts to USA for a very cheap
shipping (shipping bumpers costs a lot of money, but not in this case!).

Because of this I want to know if someone of you works for ZF Tuscaloosa,
Alabama or has a friend there who can give the parts to the list members.
Then it would be possible for me, to send a lot of parts to Alabama.

Please contact me, if you work for ZF Tuscaloosa, Alabama or know someone
who works there.

I hope that someone works or knows someone working for ZF.

Thanks

Best regards

Patrick