Re: 1.8T conversion

I can't imagine it would go any different than at Momentum- save for I won't be
paying a markup for:   Labor, Parts, Engine, And custom pieces.   I will
acquire the engine and partys through a licensed mech. at his discounts-  and
paying him for the labor only (20 bucks an hour)  Thats a big savings on
Momentums 63 per hr.

There is no way that momentum are the only guys able to do this-   They may do
GREAT work over other shops- but so does my mechanic.  I figure it will cost me
just over half their quoted price. That includes frame work too.

:^)

Mike