Re: 1.8T conversion

Thanks,

i did see the pics on their site.    Their waiting list is a bit too long for me,
and I feel that the price is rediculous qouted me in US funds.   This can be done
well by another outfit-  I know enough machine shops to build the custom pieces
needed (without the additional markup from Momentum) and I have a great Mechanic
that is anal about details and cheap labor wise.   I will build my own shop (i
need one anyway), buy the engine, and set this guy to work-