What poly bushings to use (not manufacturer)?

I am trying to figure out what I want to do with my soon-to-be-mine 16v as
regards the bushings.  I want to run poly in the appropriate spots, but am
interested in feedback on a few locations on the car...

1) I will use them on the rack and A-arms.

2) Interested in what people think about using poly strut bearings?

3) Same on the trailing arm bushings (I've heard some no-no on those, but
can't recall why).

4) What about stress bar bushings?

This vehicle will be run in the Mid-Atlantic area, so any feedback from
people with knowledge of those areas (or like areas) is especially
appreciated.  Please let me know where you live and are driving when you
give feedback because the way folks in SoCal run just won't get it done up
here.

Thanks all!

-PK