UPDATE ON OIL COOLER PROBLEM!!

Hey guys, well, its turns out that the o ring on top of the cooler was the
culperate. It was a bitch gettin all those coolant lines off, but i finally
prevailed and got it all apart, the o ring feels like its hard plastic now,
pretty weird, i think it used to be rubber, my only question now is what can
i use to clean the oil cooler, i dont want to use anything that might mix
with the oil, ?? as far as the o ring goes... i work at a vw dealership so i
shouldnt have to much trouble getting another one, gotta borrow my buddies
sunbird though to get there tomorrow, oh well. i think im gonna sell my rocco
though, its been nothing but trouble, it sure does look good but damn are
they a pain, im gonna try and get an A2 golf or jetta, not a 16V. If anyone
has any advice on a less maintenance VW drop me a line, id like to get into a
corrado maybe, VR6, those are expensive though.alright yall catch ya on the
flip side. lates

 Aaron Carter
88 Scirocco 16V ( soon to be something different , cant afford a rocco right
now)