Re: Stupid fresh air blower motor!

Mine broke!!!  Quite honestly, this is the main reason I no longer drive that
car!!!!!  I had so much trouble with the heater, that I just left the cover
off so I could get out and fix it when I had too.  My car may have been a
special case, however.  The rain tray is a bit deformed from what must have
been a hell of a bang.  Looks as if a telephone pole may have been to the
windshield.  This may be why my engine is so kick-ass, its newer than the
16yr old car!
Not to rain in pessimism or anything...

Junkyard is your best bet...  and it is such a pain to get to that part.
But, if you look at it this way:  an older Mercedes is cheaper to fix the
blower motor by *cutting a hole* in the firewall, and re-welding it up when
you are done...  fun fun.

Ben
86 8v
84 8v