RE: MK1 Pass Door Mirror?

--- Gerry Reichelt <greichelt@mmcable.com> wrote:
>    Never had a MK1 'rocco but the Rabbits had
> tapped/threaded holes for the
> mirror underneath a plastic piece.
>    Gerry

Yes they are there. The Bentley even has a procedure
on how to mount it. Section 7 page 26. If you don't
have the Bentley then you nee to buy it but otherwise
I can e-mail you the procedure if you want.  Now that
I read further you should pull the door panel and
check it he mounting plate is acutally there (99%
chance that it is) .

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s