Re: ND items missing

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:58:10 -0800 (PST) christopher gonzalez
<chris24g@yahoo.com> writes:

> I must be missing the original post... what exactly was improperly
>"parted" from the car? All that was left that was worth anything were
>the brakes and ECU, maybe the 16v kit and tail lights...

The ECU and exhaust mid pipe are missing. Tim really needs the mid pipe
for a 16v project.

>I do not think that anyone maliciously took anything from the car. I
>remember one of the ND girls (her name escapes my frail memory at the
>moment) saying something to the effect of, "you guys ARE going to take
>the whole car, right?" or something like that...maybe someone thought
>that the car was going to go to the scrapyard after shawn was done
>with it.
>
>if anything was taken, I'm sure it was totally innocent...just blame
>it on miscommunication. if anyone did come away with anything, no
>matter how insignificant it may seem, just email Tim privately and I'm
>sure everything will work out.

I sincerely do hope this is what happened. I e-mailed Tim about it and he
isn't mad, he just wants his stuff back is all which is fully
understandable.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!