Re: Why Do I like my Rocco?

Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> ...Old Gold Rocco. It has been parked for several months.
> Here I was, thinking of using it for a donor car.

:O

> The drive home? The roads, clear & dry. Doing 60, then pull up to the
> traffic. Drop to 4th, (shift to left lane) pull to 4500 rpm, Shift to
> 5th.Keep the foot on the floor till 100 MPH. Peg the speedo, but keep on
> pulling...

Heh, heh.

> 20 years old, 300,000 miles, and add an insane lady and thats one hell of a
> mix!
> Julie Macfarlane

Luv this story.

My Roc is sitting in the front of the house, every time I get committed
to getting it back on the ground with a new clutch I remember all the
things I want to upgrade/ repair while it's up there-

- Bushings for sway bar.
- Dual down pipe replaces header.
- Engine mounts.
- New Front air dam.
- Rear spoiler.
- Cat Back Exhaust. (Oh yeah, forgot about that one)
- Old Konis replace unknown suspension inc. KYB crap.
- Lets not get started with the balanced and blueprinted Audi block
<sigh>

There are spiders setting up home in the engine bay but I'll bet it will
hum down the hiway in a week or two.

TBerk
Don't you dare part that golden child out.