Why Do I like my Rocco?

The GTi broke down again. I'm getting used to it now.
After the cops dropped me off, I grabbed a battery and dropped it into the
Old Gold Rocco. It has been parked for several months.
Here I was, thinking of using it for a donor car. $ cranks and it started.
Drove to work this morning, bit hesitant on the accelleration, but runs
well.
The drive home? The roads, clear & dry. Doing 60, then pull up to the
traffic. Drop to 4th, (shift to left lane) pull to 4500 rpm, Shift to
5th.Keep the foot on the floor till 100 MPH. Peg the speedo, but keep on
pulling...

20 years old, 300,000 miles, and add an insane lady and thats one hell of a
mix!

Julie Macfarlane
'81-8v Scirocco (Mom)
'81-16v Scirocco (Fronkenstien)
'83 Rabbit GTi (Related, but we just don't talk about it....)