*Free Mk1*

Yes you read the subject right.

Details:  80 or 81 S model.  No motor or trans.  Body in good condition
(needs one rocker replaced and minor hole in floor board, rest is
exellent, owner suspects some bondo on the drivers door, rest is clean).

So who needs a shell?  This is an ex-dedicated Auto-xer, the engine wiring
harness has been converted to carbed rabbit (so you would need your own
injection and engine wiring harness for whatever you would put in)  Most
if not all interior there, missing rear wiper....

No this is not my car, it is being given to me because the owner has no
room.  I don't need anything off it (dash is cracked, DAMNIT!).  But this
thing is a PERFECT project...especially for the lack of rust (the fenders
are even nice, better body than my project car really.....hmmmm.....wait,
maybe I should give away my project car........nahh...too far into
it...though....wow, I am at a dilemma)

Well, I will still throw it out there.  I even have replacement rockers I
would sell along with it ($90 for the pair).

You would have to come to Colorado and haul it away.  I REALLY don't want
to see this thing in a junkyard.  Someone come get it!

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox