Free parts!

But there's a catch.  You have to take the car too.  I have run out of time,
and I need to get my '84 out of my garage.  If anyone wants it, make
arrangements with me by Wednesday, or it's going to the junkyard.  It
includes the following:

-Black dash with minimal cracking
-Front brakes and MC
-Stock sway bars
-AC system, condition unknown
-tranny that works, but needs rebuilt (worn synchros)
-Good alternator
-Complete center console in good condition
-Both drive shaft, outer left CV bad but the rest are good
other stuff

I need room in the garage to tear apart my motorcycle, so I can't hang onto
this any longer.

If anyone wants any of the parts, let me know and I can ship them, but if
you don't take the car, they won't be free.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating