RE: Instrument cluster repairs...solution...maybe

   I found a product awhile back (Loctite?) that's used to repair rear
window defroster grids. It's a copper based paint-on liquid that conducts
current. I'll bet it would work for printed circuits as well if you're
careful enough with the application.
   Gerry