Re: Turbo? (details)

Ahh!  Thank you for that important info.  As I said before, I didn't have
the nitty gritty yet, but damn, I had no idea it would be something like
this!  hehe  I haven't owned a Rocco in 2 years, and on top of that, when
I owned it, I knew diddly about it.  (looks like I still know diddly about
em!)  Really, though, thanks for being so nice about it.  I'm on a few
other lists for other vehicles, and most others would shoot me to hell.
Sorry for the WOB about the injectors - I should do more homework.

Neal Mulcahy, System Administrator
Berkshire County Network
email: <neal@bcn.net>
phone: 413.743.7044 x 27