Re: Anybody heard from the Potters?

Being on the east coast, I haven't worked through Potter's as I have
Adirondack (Mark) in NY to deal with (happily so), and let me just say that
I can't see anyone being much better.  So I'll just say that the two parts
companies must be the best in the US.  They are the ones I see constantly
referred to in emails.

-PK