Re: New affordable Sachs Clutch!

> I called work this morning and said that the 2.0L 16v clutch disc is a
> 225mm?  That means that the 2.0L 16v disc won't work!!  How did you get
> yours to work?  My parts dude at work could just be a idiot too.  LMK!!
>
> Dave

He's only a minor idiot. :)  He looked up the Passat 2L 16v clutch, which
is mated to the 02A transmission...it's like a G60 Corrado size...225mm
as you say.  Have him look up a clutch for a 2L 16v Golf or Jetta.  However,
remember what I said about the superceeded part.  Unless you talk with
someone that really knows there stuff, (like Mike or Mark), you might
not get the beefier old style 2L 16v unit.  It's been superceeded by the
A3 2L part.

==Brett