Re: an intersting statement in the ClubH2O newsletter

I read that article to, kinda pissed me off.  My Scirocco makes a great
sports car.  And While I'm at it I put my car up for sale with the intent of
buying a Corrado.  It was a 90 G60 with a P-Flo, chip, borla exhaust and was
in excellent condition.  Though it was quick I couldn't feel much difference
than my Rocco and both being equipped with Eibach's and Bilstien's my Rocco
felt lighter and more nimble than the Corrado.  Needless to say I kept my
car, and treated her to a TT race downpipe.

Brian

88 Scirocco 16V