Re: Turbo?

The stock ones. Are there 4 on a rail?  I haven't had a Rocco in 2 years.
I'm looking for one and following the list, but I don't have the nitty
gritty yet.  I was going to calc the max HP on stock injectors, and also
with different sized additional injectors (single and multiple).

Also, are the peak and hold (low impedance) or saturated (high impedance)
type?

In case you guys like to plug numbers and stuff, there is some cool
info and fuel calc at http://www.rceng.com
I've also made a (very) simple form interface for injector calcs and fuel
pump requirements.  http://supra.triton.cx/fuel

Neal Mulcahy, System Administrator
Berkshire County Network
email: <neal@bcn.net>