Re: Turning Front Rotors

A good shop will remove only as much as required to
get a 100% new surface, including removal of grooves.

You have only 0.6mm to play with...converting for my
American brain, that's 0.024" .  Figuring that typical
steel or cast iron takes about a 0.015" minimum
practical depth of cut (about as thick as your
thumbnail), and guessing that one of those slight
grooves is deeper than you think, plan on replacement
rather than trying to resurface.  (0.015" x 2 =
0.030", or 0.76mm, and that's more than you have to
spare).  I'll bet your shop will tell you the same
thing; most won't touch a job that's going to put the
rotor very near or below spec.

Or forget it and just put new pads on and drive.
Millions have done it no problem.

Ron

PS Use Ferodo pads.