Re: Turning Front Rotors

I agree with Ron's viewpoint.  At this point, I'd just install new pads and
bed them in.

Here's something I like to do:

      with a new set of rotors/pads after a lot of mileage, when the pads
need replacing I fork out more moolah for a new set of rotors and install
them, take the older rotors and have them turned (can get it done at Trak
Auto for $5 each) and then have a set rotors to go for the next change.
Expensive initially, but then again I have 3 (and about to get another) VWs.
Btw, turned rotors do make a diff on a set of pads.  Not drastic, but there
is a difference.

-PK