Interesting item on eBay web site item#490486641: Volkswagen : Scirocco

I apologize if someone here is bidding on this already, but this was too nice a deal to not bring to the groups' attention.

Unfortunately my toy-fund isn't big enough at the moment to bring this one home :(

Title of item:	Volkswagen : Scirocco
Seller:	mkte
Starts:	Nov-05-00 16:06:17 PST
Ends:	Nov-15-00 16:06:17 PST
Price:	Currently $810.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=490486641

Item Description:
	1980 VW Scirocco(in German means "hot desert wind")
4 cyl, 5spd, 70,000 original miles, front mono wiper,
quad headlights,
original owners manual,
service manual, unused "scirocco" mud flaps & chrome door
guards, fog lights, Neuspeed upper and lower stress bars,
K&N air filter,  Neuspeed spark plug wires, New tires,
the interior and leatherette seats are immaculate!
Rear defrost works.  A/C unit is newer and works great!
Recent work done to the car: New Battery cables,
New muffler, New fan blower motor for interior(not cheap),
winterized, replaced gear oil in tranny, new spark plugs &
points, new front & rear shocks, replaced injector seals,
new motor mount, new timing & alt belt, new radiator hoses,
aligned, replaced right outer tie rod(others fine).
This car needs nothing.  It is an excellent example and
could be driven anywhere worry free.  Any questions please
email.  I will require a 25% deposit of the final price within
5 days at the
close of the auction and the car must be picked up in 20 days
unless other arrangements are agreed upon.  Please email
me your questions or call 402-694-5212.  Reason for the
sale is I am relocating to the west coast.  I could possibly
help with delivery.

On Nov-05-00 at 16:38:05 PST, seller added the following information:

      Free Honesty Counters, Listing Tools, Message Boards provided by Andale

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com