POWER? How can i obtain more HP?

> Ok now I know this question is asked ALL the time but for
> shit's and giggles I'll ask again.
> How can I get the most HP and/or THROTTLE RESPONSE out of my
> 1.8 16V Scirocco?

Just go to a junk yard and grab one of the power modules from an Audi 5K
turbo and plug it into your fuse box.  That should give you almost 35 more
HP for only $50.  It's a great mod and you don't need to get dirty.

Seriously though, only cash will make your car faster. Get a good paying
job, save your money and drop in a turbo motor.  If you pay enough for that
it will even be reliable (depending on your driving style).

Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go today?
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR