Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#484643728: VW 2.0 16V Engine

Hey all!  Sent myself this message to send it to the Scirocco List.  I think
this thing ends in 5 hours so you will need to jump on it.  I am assuming
that you would want to be close to Toronto to buy but who knows, he might
ship.  I don't know if it is Canadian or USD.  Make sure to direct any
questions to the seller, not me!!

Dave