POWER? How can i obtain more HP? (Sell me upgrades)

List,
	Ok now I know this question is asked ALL the time but for
shit's and giggles I'll ask again.
	How can I get the most HP and/or THROTTLE RESPONSE out of my
1.8 16V Scirocco?
- When I hit the gas I just want to GO! I don't want that in between
hesitation feeling that I have now. I'm very aware of the fact that only
so much power can be derived from a 1.8 but I must be missing something.

Engine wise I Have the:
TT Cat back
Autotech Power Module
K&N air filter

	- The motor has 129,781 but has just about everything replaced or
rebuilt. Runs strong. Lol I change the oil + filter every 2000 mi.
	Let's keep in mind that I'm 19 and not rich yet so dose anyone have any
Suggestions for me? AHAHAHAHA there has to be at least one person on the
list who has some idea what I'm going through.

Thanks for your time,
Dan Kraus :-)