You have an Invitation from Dick Y Wong and Gatherround.com(SM)

    Hey! Come see the latest pictures in my "Roc's in the Fog 2000" album at GatherRound.com(SM). Just click on the link below and go directly to the album. You won't have to enter the password this time, but keep it handy for future use.

    Enjoy,
    Dick Y Wong

Thanks to all that came out.  The weather was fantastic(for November).  The roads were dry and generally clear.  The people were fantstic.  When's our next gathering?

Album: Roc's in the Fog 2000
Password: Auburn

http://www.gatherround.com/u25860a122217pAuburn.invt

AOL Users click here: