Re: You have an Invitation from Dick Y Wong and Gatherround.com(SM)

Dick wrote:

> Thanks to all that came out.  The weather was fantastic(for November). The
> roads were dry and generally clear.  The people were fantstic.  When's our
> next gathering?

The weather was unreal, the roads were awesome.  We got a couple of awesome
runs on 9 and 84 when by some miracle we got long stretches of no traffic
in front of us.

We have ND coming up in May, but maybe we can do one more between now and
then?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0