Drove the g60 Corrado this morrning.(analysis)

List,
	Well I just got home from the looking at the 1990 Bone Stock G60
Corrado. My analysis = (Only my opinion. + This is the first time I have
driven a Corrado and have no past reference for comparison.)
                    -Good Things-

- Looks great (Style wise) Looks fast just standing still.

- Has more of a cockpit type feeling compared to the Scirocco

- Better power locks, windows, and * power sunroof.

- Electronic spoiler with a cool little button.

- Better low end compared to my 16V Scirocco

- Drives better over pot holes and railroad tracks

                   -Bad Things-

- SLOW- SLUGGISH-BORING TO DRIVE- Cable shifting is strange - Heavy -
makes more interior rattles, squeaks, chatters, and vibrations than a
Scirocco with stiff suspension.

	After the test Drive the owner could tell that I was not impressed and
said ," Its a nice car and it's a lot faster than your Scirocco." At
that point I said sarcastically," NOOOOO it's not at all. I told the
owner that has asking price was way to high (6,000) and that my car was
faster than his Corrado.
	(This is the owners idea not mine)  We took our cars out in front of
his house lined up and took off at the sound of his horn. He had me off
the start but I belive that was mainly
because the bastard beeped his horn as he started to move. I quickly
passed him up and beeped my horn. The best part of the race was the fact
that there were no other drivers on the road so it was safe:-). We came
to a stop sign- turned around to go back to his house- shook hands- and
I left on a good note telling him I would put his Corrado on the net for
sale.
	Conclusion- 1st Corrado drive... Stock G60's look VERY NICE but are
SLOW. * I want to drive a Corrado VR6 next but I belive the prices are
like 10,000 and up. (is that correct?)

Dan Kraus :-)