From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian Honnold
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 11:12 AM
To: scirocco list
Subject: RE: re-building Comp System

"Yet another post from our Good friend MW that didn't make it to the list
but did clog my in basket this morning"

> See but what you don't understand is I also do not care what your
> view of me
> is. So you think next time you post to me an irrelevant post K?

I didn't post to you, I posted to the list.  And the fact that I stated my
desire to stay on the list and continue to be an active part of this forum
is relevant.

> Just curious is this what gives you the drive to come here day after day?

My drive to come here is the same as what drives a high percentage of the
members here to do their best to ignore the bullshit and the petiness that
we find in some list members.  That drive plainly stated is the love for a
hunk of metal called a Scirocco.

> Does this make you feel good about it?

Of course bantering with even the smallest of the small brains on the list
makes me feel good.

Brian H