My 16v Rocco for sale sad day . .

     Well after almost 8 years I'm parting with my beloved 88 Scirocco 16v.
After having a ruff few months with my social life I decided to start new
chapter in my life and start everything on a clean slate. My rocco holds to
many bad memories of girl in my past. As much as I want to keep it and finish
the car it drives me crazy to sit in the thing alone. This may sound like one
of the craziest reasons to sell a car but its the truth. I decided to get rid
of the Rocco and get something new and start all over.

      The car is located in lower New York in westchester county. Just above
manhattan. I'm really not sure what to ask for it so I'm asking for $2500
since that was the blue book value my insurance company qouted me on the car.
With the rocco comes many upgraded parts and some spares. They are listed
below. Least most of them. I'm not to sure one what spares I have left, I've
been cleaning house and helping some of the local VW kids build some Rabbits
and MK II GTI's with the parts that have been collected through the years.

      If anyone is interested in pictures of the car or full specs feel free
to contact me off the list. Also if anyone wants to see the car and wants to
make a trip I'll do my best to set them up for the night if they travel far.

      Just to let you know I'll be putting up the car on Ebay and some local
car trader papers this coming week. I just wanted the listers to get to the
car first. I know it would be loved from someone on the list or at least the
parts would be used in something good.

Car has about 215,000 on it and about 60K on the rebuilt motor. About 10k on
the rebuilt head. Oh yes there is some rust near the door handles. Drivers
door needs help soon or a new door, Pasenger side can do witha quick sanding
and paint. There is some damage on the fender and hood. Nothing to bad and
the Euro lights can use some new adjusters. Oh yes and I think I just blew
out one of the Konis. I thks thats all if I think of anything I'll let
intrested parties know.

Motor

~1.8 bored to 1.9
~10.1:1 bumped to 11.5:1 compression (stock head gasket) Second shaving still
don't know the new compression, Guesing 12.5:1
~VW second Overbore Pistons
~2.0 riffled rods
~Windage tray (Kinda makes the balanced crank pointless)
~Shaved head (twice)
~Ported and polished &3 angle valve job
~Uprated valves and springs
~Blue printed injectors
~Larger intake and exhaust valves
~Kent Cams adjustable cam timing gear
~Kent Cams competition timeing belt . . .  not installed
~RSA tubing form a Integra intake kit with RSA/K&N Ram Air II filter under
car to factory box
~2.0 Techtonics Racing downpipe and Eurosport Headers(track/street)
~EuroSport 16v racing headers (NEW)
~Poly front and rear/tranny mount (NEW)

~2.25 tectonics cat back to a 3.0 Sebring "CAN" to a 4.0 Sebring resonated
tip
~Eurosport/Beru 8mm wires
~Beru plugs
~020 trans from 96 Golf GTI 2.0
~Scirocco short shift kit with weighted rod (neuspeed)

~Center force dual friction clutch system
~Lower temp sensor and radiator switch
~Removed AC compressor and lines
~Virtual World Parts pulley kit (Losses the poorly designed water pump pulley
and helps with AC removel)

~Earls Oil cooler and Reanforced lines
~Random ARP bolts
~Redline and Amsoil fluids

Suspension and Rolling gear

~Koni Sport adjustable all year round spare set of bilstiens as well
~BSI coil over sleeves and adjusters (Really Koni coil over kit sleaves,
cheaper from BSI)
~Eurosport top cap for Koni (Spring hat) and bilstiens hats as well
~Eibach 8 inch free length springs spare springs to adjust range all
depending on time of year and application
~Eurosport lower sub frame support/lower strut brace  . . think I still have
factory "K bar" as well
~Eurosport upper strut brace
~Factory front sway bar
~Neuspeed 28mm rear bar
~Eurosport rear upper stress bar
~15 inch wheels  Sumitomo HTR Z, 205/50-15 or 195/50-15
~14 inch 7 spoke Orlando's yellow  2 with P-700 and 2 with some no name brand
~Cross drilled Zimmermann rotors
~Non-DOT steal braided lines
~EBC Green Stuff Kevlar pads all around
~Polly A-arm  Bushings
~Poly top rear suspension bushings
~Waiting to install rear Polly trailing arm bushing
~Regreasable joint and tierod ends

Styling IN

~Euro Lights and amber Euro Blinkers . . . some spare parts here as well
~PIAA Platinum 85/110 watt H4's and 85 watt H3's (Damn bright light set up!
Not blue just pure white light!)
~2 sets of  Plasma Blue city lights in each Large lamp (Ok I said I would
never get the blue light thing but it looks so funny to have blue city
lights!)
~Strobe lights in Small lamps and turn signals (Hey it works in heavy traffic
in Manhatan!)

~Euro spec tail lights, rear fog light (circle saw can convert us spec lights
to euro spec)
~Sparco Bonnet pins
~Kamie three slat grill
~Kamiehood spoiler
~Jamex A3 Bonnet lifters
~Black vinyl on B pillar removed
~35% tint all around
~Jetta 2 rear big bumper (I have to do a tech on this one Lots of fun!)
~VW billet valve caps (hey they looked cute in there package)
~Sunroof visor (RIP broke off the car one night on I 84 coming back from the
Danbury mall at about 135+ Mph) Opps!
~PIAA 1100 drive lights 85 watt (Damn bright lights)
~Tornado red with black leather (almost mint) (Paint needs help)
~Corbue Forza II racing seat and bracket on driver side. Swapping it  over to
passenger side for thinner seat on drivers side and still have factory
leather in very good shape . .
~Momo Top Power 320mm wheel
~Agla leather E brake boot
~Razo pedals
~5 inchs cut off of shifter rod
~Rapid Parts 3 gauge cluster, Oil temp, Oil pressure and water temp
~Momo 4 point harness and pads driver side.
~Razo Brake and clutch pedals, Autolook gas pedal

~Have some ICE in the car but might be keeping it . . all depends on if the
buyer wants and if the price is right
~Map try on passenger side to match driver side factory map tray
~Taylor Alum battery box with optima battery in the trunk, corner balanced
yes.
~Fuba

Thanks for your time.
Lets s all hope I end up with another VW or maybe a MK1 Rocco.
I would hate to loss the Rocco list.
~Danny~
88 16v
914-420-3531