[mk2] hall sender/distributor & parts for sale

  on a lighter note, i still seem to be having trouble getting my car to
catch. the problem has been traced to the distributor with the hall
sender being the most likely culprit (multimeter to get on it within the
next couple of days). still, since the situation looks bleak. anyone
have a distributor and/or hall sender for an '86 8v they'd part with for
little $$$ or...
   ...within the next few days i'll post some of the items i have for
sale on my website. i'll include items i'm looking to trade for (hence
the lead in from above). should be fairly straight forward, too. most of
the parts on there are from an '84, but more are sure to follow as i
begin to figure out more of the stack of parts that i've accumulated.
  any help on the distributor/hall sender or purchasing things will be
appreciated. :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com