Re: re-building Comp System

  sorry y'all. seemingly mike didn't want to post this to all of us
(perhaps he is begining to come around?), so i'll apologize for wasting
the bandwidth. please excercise you're right to use the 'delete' key.
and mike, please try and kill me. even though i don't believe i'm worth
the effort, you apparently think i'm enough of a threat.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com