Re: Sometimes it just pays to get under and look.

> I guess its been
> a while since ive looked under there and nutted & bolted everything.

Ahem.  ;)  The imagination runs rampant. Strictly ion y own case you understand.

> Feels really good to feel like ive gotten alot done in those 2 and a half
> hours.
>
> And the Quaife?? Oh my gawd what a difference! Life just got better. Hope
> yours did too.
>

> Shawn Meze

Feel ya, been missing my Roc, I prob don't have such a problem as I thought.

I must admit I thought you were going to divulge someone or some animal
had gotten trapped up under the car and poofed away to smoke. <whew>

TBerk