Re: Audi S4, HOLY CRAP NUGGETS! *** now Sport Quattro

> If im not right correct me, but isn't the ultra rare only 10 in the US
> sport Quattro the S1? or is the Ur-Quattro the S1?

Sport Q was a cut down version of the original coupe (about 12 inches
between the rear fender and the drivers door).  It has the carbon kevlar
hood, fenders and door skins.  Oh, and a gazillion horsepower engine.  It is
considerably rarer than the Ur-Quattro and more expensive (I saw one in a
Seattle paper for $125K - a private collection).

It only came to be after Audi's success rallying the Ur-Quattro.  Part of
the reason was so they could benefit from the short twisty mountain courses
with the shorter wheelbase.

We all want to own one.  They belong to enthusiasts!

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR