Re: Euro light wiring/relaying (ATTN. DIRK)

> >> Also, the center two lights essentially become the low beams
> after
> turning on
> >> the highs right?
>
> The center lights are the high beams and because of the direction
> they are
> aimed and the pattern on the reflector.  They are a single filament
> bulb
> whereas the H4's are dual filament bulbs.  Wired properly (by
> changing your
> factory plug), all four lights should come on with the hi-beam
> switch.

Can Dirk please speak up on this? I was under the impression that the
"center" lights in the Euro setup were FOG LAMPS...not high beams. (ie
the reason that all pics of Euro Scirocco's that I've seen have a factory
fog lamp switch.) I have no problems with those who wish to wire their
lights in (what I believe to be) an odd fashion, I simply want to know
what the FACTORY intention was.

Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!