fire

hello peeps

just had a small fire in the roc today.  somewhere wires must have touched.
smoke came pouring out of the center console and also out of the headlight
switch.  im actually kind of fortunate bcause everything else still works.
the radio...minus all my amped stuff is working fine and the
headlightswork....the dimmer for the interior lights was fused to the switch
and while i attempted to unfree it, my switch decided to break into a million
pieces.  end result as of now is the rigged up wire and electrical tape
method.  does anybody have a headlight switch they would be willing to sell
to me?  I really don't want to make tommorrow's trip to radio shack permanent.

thought about burning the whole damn car today.....but just shrugged it off.
no matter how many rattles and small shitty pieces that may break.......i
still love this car~!

help me

rob murphy

"nuke a gay unborn baby whale for jesus!"