Re: What's your Back Up Mobile?

T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

> > veedublu@prod.net writes:
> >
> > << > What does everybody else have as a backup car? >>
> >
> > I risk being kicked off the list for this but my backup car is a
> honda accord. :(
> >
> > Brian 86 16v
>
> The things you do in the dark will one day come out in the light.
>
> Feel better?  8P
8^)

> TBerk
> My Mom is drafting me for Computer shopping <sigh>. But I'm going to
> look for a spring compressor while I'm out heh, heh.

Speaking of spring compessors...

I bought mine from APS (Neuspeed) well over 10 years ago and it still
works great. It has pins that hold the aluminum claw in place and they
work really well. Back then I paid $35, but I have no idea how much they
are now...

Peter-in it for the long haul
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L