Re: washer fluid into coolant!

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> writes:
> Just got a call from the GF.. she just realized that she dumped a
> little over a quart of pre-mixed washer fluid into her coolant
expansion tank
> about a week ago!  Car is a '93 Civic.  She's freaking out.  Getting it

> flushed right now, or first thing in the morning if nobody's open.
>
> How big of a problem has she created??  :0

I wouldn't sweat that one bit...

My Aunt asked her daughters boyfriend at the time, to top off her washer
solvent on her Maxima, and he did the same thing. Boy did she panic...
8^)
It really is not that big of a deal I told her, especially if you flush
the system...
That happened about 5 years ago, and her Maxima is still going strong.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI