Re: What's your Back Up Mobile? was: Um What happened to the list?

My dorm room.  This included my computer, my bike, crap load of clothes, a
nice computer chair, and a big ass fake leather chair strapped to the roof.
Needless to say, I didn't get too great of gas mileage 'cause of huge wind
resistance.  Scirocco was still pretty quick though.

Backup car is my '82 Jetta Diesel two-door.  Slow, but it got me where I
needed to go.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v (soon to be turbo)
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)
http://scirocco84.homepage.com