Re: What's your Back Up Mobile? was: Um What happened to the list?

>To add to this thread, what's some of the craziest things you've
>loaded into your Scirocco?  I think mine is a massive outdoor
>plastic kids play house with towers, tunnels, door, slides, etc.
>Is it cheating if I strapped things to the roof and actually
>made two trips? :)

Sorry this thread has been thrown on the ground, beaten to death, and danced
around, but I had to share this:

In my old '82, I managed to fit 2 extremely large Electrovoice (EV) live
sound speakers. The cabinets were large enough to fit an 18" woofer inside
of it (an isobaric configuration).. meaning it was at least 3.5ft x 2ft x
2ft.

I removed the back seat and slid the passenger seat all the way forward,
folded it forward and put one speaker in there. The other was hanging out
the hatch.

It's tough to really know what I mean without seeing these speakers for
yourself.. they were giant.

On an unrelated note, someone please buy my '81 16v project. PLEASE!

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v --BUY ME!!--
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon (um.. buy me, too!)