Voltage problem Need Help bad!

    OK well my transfer pump died yesterday afternoon. Of course with my
girlfriend in the car. So not only did I have the stress of having my car
breakdown in the ghetto of portchester newyork but I had her making fun of me
and telling me to buy a new car with a warranty!

    OK so I got a new pump in and it works. The system gets pressure and I
think all the air is out of the system out after bleeding it. Now the car
rolls over and will fire for a brief few seconds. So I checked all the fuses
replaced some dead one that have nothing to do with the starter system. Now I
have 12+ volts at the battery, but I only have 6 at the coil. Now my guess
would be that the voltage regulator is shot or I have a relay problem.

    No biggy right something I should be able to diagnose and fix no problem.
Well, with my luck I'm far from home and I don't have my Bentley with me. So
who can figure my problem out and give me instructions? I don't even know
where my voltage regulator or the relay that would cause something like this.
No, I wonder would it be the ignition acquater ( Eh I can't spell that word)?
I think its called that I had one go bad two years its a flat black plastic
looking thing that is under the rain try with the ECU.

Well Folks thanks for the help.
~Danny~
88 16v