Re: Dreadscott's Roccin' road rally

Scott Richardson wrote:

> Count me in. I've had my roc for about a month but haven't really had a
> chance to christen her yet. What part of Jersey were you thinking? I'm
> in Maplewood (off the parkway right before newark). Let me know.

Scottso, the roads that I know the best are in Somerset and Hunterdon
counties. They are extremely twisty, smooth, and picturesque with lots of
elevation changes. With all the trees in full bloom they seem especially
tight. (Last time we did this it was in the dead of winter).

Depending on if/when I get this together I might want to convene things right
in the heart of Newark because there is an incredible tuning and race prep
shop there. The owner has already offered a complete tech seminar and dyno
runs.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut